Política de envío
- We ship within 1-2 days from when the order is received from Brooklyn, NY. Usually the same day provided the order is before 3pm.
- All of our clothes ship out in waterproof, tear resistant polymailers, and our hats in 8x8x8 boxes to keep them from getting crushed in the mail.
- We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfill all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfill the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the backordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.
- Yes we ship Worldwide!
- Free Shipping on orders over $100! (Continental US)
- Orders under $100 are calculated during checkout based on weight, dimensions and destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase. In general the prices range from $3.50 to $8 depending on the size for normal delivery (2-7 days).
- We do offer faster shipping options for more if expediency is of importance.
- Generally, orders shipped internationally are in transit for 4-22 days. This varies greatly depending on the courier you have selected and where you are located. We are able to offer a more specific estimate when you are choosing your courier at checkout.
For international shipments, import duties & taxes may be required to be paid. We pre-calculate these costs and display them at checkout and give
customers the choice of pre-paying these duties and taxes, or choosing to pay them seperately upon arrival in your destination country. In most cases we encourage customers to pre-pay duties and taxes as pre-paying these will facilitate a faster delivery time as they will be less likely to be subject to
delays at customs at their destination country. However there are certain instances where it may be cheaper to pay upon arrival. (*for example in Colombia there is no import tax/duties on total purchases under $200, yet many couriers in our experience still charge the duties.) In this case you are entitled to be refunded by your destination country, but that can pain. This is your decision to make based on your experience in receiving other international items in the past.
- If you refuse to to pay duties and taxes upon arrival at your destination country, the goods will be returned to Parces Clothing at the customers expense, and the customer will receive a refund for the value of goods paid, minus the cost of the return shipping. The cost of the initial shipping will not be refunded.
- Sales tax has already been applied to the price of the goods as displayed on the website
Change Of Delivery Address
- Orders placed before 06 PM - CDT (UTC-05) will be dispatched the same day, otherwise, within the next business day.
- Our operates on Monday - Saturday during standard business hours, except on national holidays at which time we are closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
- For change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched.
P.O. Box Shipping
- Parces Clothing will ship to P.O. box addresses using postal services only. We are unable to offer couriers services to these locations.
- We are able to ship to military addresses using USPS. We are unable to offer service using courier services.
Upon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking link from which they will be
able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made
available by the shipping provider.
- If delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation.
- Parcels are insured for loss and damage up to the value as stated by the courier.